Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nerves and Excitement

Okay, so there isn't a lot of time to update my blog, but I haven't for a while so I will. I am currently finishing up packing for college, which is pretty scary. I am excited, nervous, sad, happy. All at once. It is extremely tiring and I have to assure myself that everything will be fine. I got back fmor my relaxing few days in the vineyard and went into full college mode. I have already said some goodbyes, which were extremely sad, but I'll be coming home in November..so that's not too long. I guess I am just scared of change. Mom is freaking out, she's anxious and sad. Mason refuses to come with us up to Burlington because he thinks it's a waste of a day...haha gotta love the brother.

So I leave tomorrow, hopefully before 11am. I need to open a bank account and go over some things before I leave on my 6 day long backpacking trip! I am sooo excited for it! I am in some major need of some nature time. Okay this is really all I can write for now, I have so much more to do! I'll post more after TREK!

Ice Cream: Rita's frozen custard (soooooooo good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment